Updated August 4, 2020
We would like to provide everyone with an update for the upcoming 2020-21 school year reopening plan for Fall semester.
It has not been easy for anyone during this pandemic, while we are trying to care for our safety and wellness, it has also been everyone’s hope to return to normal life as much as we can. CCALI decided to continue offering Chinese learning for our children because we do not want to see lapse in learning when life goes back to normal. We would like to ask for your support to help this effort by registering. A friendly reminder that the early registration discount will end on this Friday, 8/7, we would like to know how many students we will have for the new semester as early as possible for a better planning.
We would like to update everyone on the progress so far with the reopening plan of Fall semester of 2020-21 school year on remote learning. Our teachers have been taking professional development sessions organized by the members of Association of Chinese Schools of East Coast. There had been two sessions so far: 7/11-12 and 8/1-2. They are in the preparation for one more session on 8/15-16. This is to prepare our teachers for full remote learning when Fall semester begins.
The school has also been working on planning different cultural sessions that will be open to the whole school. These will be conducted during cultural class hours, all students are free to join on topics that interest them. These sessions include:
- Cultural stories on popular Chinese food cuisines
- Chinese folk songs singing
- The origins of Chinese characters and their stories
- Learning Chinese history from related interesting stories
- Chinese holidays festivities, history and customs
- Chinese picture books reading/Translated popular English picture books
- How to order Chinese food – names of favorite Chinese foods
- Chinese poems and its history
- Chinese idioms and its history
- Introduction and exploration to Chinese famous landmarks and travel attractions
We welcome all feedback and comments as we progress towards a successful 2020-21 school year. Stay safe and well!
CCALI & Chinese School
新生註冊 New Student Registration
- 支票抬頭: CCALI
- 郵寄報名表(或註冊通知回擲)與支票至: CCALI-Registration, P.O. Box 276, Greenvale, NY 11548
- QuickPay/Zelle 至: firstname.lastname@example.org. 請參考有參與QuickPay with Zelle系統的各大銀行。
- 電郵報名表(或註冊通知回擲)至 email@example.com
2020-2021 New school year registration will begin. We provide two methods of registration:
- Make check payable to: CCALI
- Mail registration form with the check to: CCALI-Registration, P.O. Box 276, Greenvale, NY 11548
- QuickPay/Zelle to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is the list of participating banks for QuickPay with Zelle.
- Email registration form (or the registration return stub for current member) to email@example.com
學費與退費規定 Tuition and Refund Policy – 僅限於2020-21學年秋季班 This only applies to 2020-2021 Fall Semester
開學日期 First Day of School
Sunday, September 13, 2020
[收費標準 TUITION] 2020-2021 學年度上半學期共十五堂網路上課學費如下 2020-21 First Half Year Tuition for 15 Remote Learning Classes
Number of child(ren) per family registering
Register Before 8/7 (15 classes)
Register After 8/7 (15 classes)
*Note: Registrations must be postmarked or dated eReceipt by August 7th in order to receive discounted tuition fee.
退費規定 Refund Policy
First through fourth week