Updated July 25, 2020
We would like to provide everyone with an update for the upcoming 2020-21 school year reopening plan for Fall semester.
Due to the uncertainties around the pandemic and campus availability, as well as responding to the survey responses, CCALI Chinese School will be conducting our classes via “remote learning method” from September 2020 until January 2021, for 15 classes. We will decide on the remaining 15 classes as time gets closer and it will depend on the situation at the time.
Since the classes will not be conducted in classrooms, CCALI has decided to give back the expense we saved from the classroom rental by waiving the additional fees for the first 15 classes. We hope this can also help to alleviate some stress in our families during this pandemic. Please see below for the updated payment plan for the first 15 remote learning classes. The tuition for the remaining 15 classes from February to June 2021 will be determined at the end of the year depending on the situation, and will be collected at the time. We would also like to take this time and thank the parents that have already pre-registered, we will be arranging refunds for the difference shortly and be in contact with you.
We understand many parents have concerns about the effectiveness of remote learning, however, this is the best option for the school and our students for their safety at the moment. Furthermore, we are still working on few important things for reopening, to assure our remote learning will be of higher quality:
- Additional remote learning professional development sessions for our teachers
- Curriculum to include extra school-wide cultural and interactive activities that can be done remotely.
- Cultural classes that fit in the remote learning environment
- Flexible time for younger classes with less attention span
The details for the above will be provided as soon as we have the concrete plans.
We thank everyone for your patience and understanding as we thrive to continue the operation and language learning for our children during this pandemic. We hope everyone stays safe and well until we meet again.
CCALI & Chinese School
新生註冊 New Student Registration
- 支票抬頭: CCALI
- 郵寄報名表(或註冊通知回擲)與支票至: CCALI-Registration, P.O. Box 276, Greenvale, NY 11548
- QuickPay/Zelle 至: firstname.lastname@example.org. 請參考有參與QuickPay with Zelle系統的各大銀行。
- 電郵報名表(或註冊通知回擲)至 email@example.com
2020-2021 New school year registration will begin. We provide two methods of registration:
- Make check payable to: CCALI
- Mail registration form with the check to: CCALI-Registration, P.O. Box 276, Greenvale, NY 11548
- QuickPay/Zelle to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is the list of participating banks for QuickPay with Zelle.
- Email registration form (or the registration return stub for current member) to email@example.com
學費與退費規定 Tuition and Refund Policy – 僅限於2020-21學年秋季班 This only applies to 2020-2021 Fall Semester
開學日期 First Day of School
Sunday, September 13, 2020
[收費標準 TUITION] 2020-2021 學年度上半學期共十五堂網路上課學費如下 2020-21 First Half Year Tuition for 15 Remote Learning Classes
Number of child(ren) per family registering
Register Before 8/7 (15 classes)
Register After 8/7 (15 classes)
*Note: Registrations must be postmarked or dated eReceipt by August 7th in order to receive discounted tuition fee.
退費規定 Refund Policy
First through fourth week