Teacher Appreciation Day
The Photo Day was a success! We were blessed with the gorgeous weather. We thank the school staff and all the parent volunteers that helped to make this process smooth and successful! Pictures are posted on our Facebook page.
- Attention to students in the Wutang Martial Arts cultural class and the Advanced Diabolo students. Starting 10/20/19, Wutang Martial Arts will be moved to room 308, and Advanced Diabolo will be moved to room 302. Please make a note of these changes.
- 10/27 is the scheduled date of first midterm exam. Please reach out to your teachers to find out the details for your class.
- On 10/27, the parent volunteers are preparing a Halloween activity for the whole school. School has many Chinese traditional clothing from different eras in history. The plan is to do an ancient costume fashion show and introduce the fashion and history of Chinese clothing. This will be both fun and educational event, which we are in need of many parent volunteers’ help! Please contact us if you are interested to join the team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the nutrition seminar on 11/3/19 has been rescheduled to early December, we will update all with the date in the newsletter as time gets closer. CCALI invited Nutritionist Jay Hwang, who is the current Director of Food and Nutrition Services at NYC H+H/Elmhurst Hospital Center, to speak for us. In order for Mr. Hwang to deliver the right content within the limited time, he would like parents to share what you are interested in hearing about. We have created this survey for parents to fill out, don’t miss this great opportunity!
A friendly reminder on the following:
- Remember not to park in the handicapped parking spaces without a permit to avoid getting ticketed by NYIT.
- Please do not leave students unattended in classrooms if they arrive before the class starts. Students may be brought to room 310 administrative desk if they need to be dropped off, and staff can take them to classes at 1:30pm.