- 九月十五日親師會 4:00pm to 5:00pm，請與各班老師諮詢正確會議時間。
- 九月十五日理事會將上演中秋節布袋戲，地點位於Anna Rubin Hall 308教室。徵求義工家長的加入，也歡迎家長們跟學生們一同觀賞，回家以後也是一個非常棒的親子話題。
- Photo Opt-Out Form：如有學生不希望其照片出現在任何跟學校有關的公開訊息（包括新聞報導，社群網站，官方網站，校刊，等等），請家長繳交 Photo Opt-Out Form給老師或教務處。
CCALI was filled with positive energy on the first day of school! We kicked off a great start for the new school year. This year we welcomed more than 40 new families joining the school! The New Parents Orientation was also a success with nearly 50 attendendees. The school shared CCALI’s history and mission to expand Chinese cultural exchange in our society and our next generations. The Board of Directors of CCALI has planned a series of cultural activities throughout the school year to motivate the students and complement the language studying material with some fun activities to make learning more enjoyable. The first Chinese festival we will be celebrating and learning about is the Mid-Autumn Festival that’s coming up, there will be a puppet show put on stage next week, and we welcome the parents to join the fun as well!
- The first Parent Teacher Conference will be held next week on 9/15/19 from 4:00pm to 5:00pm. Please consult with your language teachers on the time for your meeting.
- The CCALI Board has prepared a puppet show which will take place next week, 9/15/19, in room 308 at Anna Rubin Hall. The story will be the Chinese myth that happened on Mid-Autumn Day thousands of years ago. It will be fun to watch with the children, we welcome parents to join. It can be a great conversation topic after school!
- First Showing: 2:30pm to 2:45pm
- Second Showing: 3:15pm to 3:30pm
- Cultural Classes Sign-up, due 9/22/19, please submit the form to your language teachers or the administrative desk.
- Wutang Martial Arts, Chinese Yo-yo classes are closed due to high enrollment
- Arts & Crafts for Beginners and Yoga classes are almost at capacity, please register as soon as possible to secure the spot, classes will be closed when it reaches capacity.
- Please review the class description on other great classes we offer. Classes like Chinese Folk Dance and Chinese Calligraphy will be learning traditional Chinese art that we highly recommend. Immersing and Picture Storybook Club are two new classes prepared by our teachers wishing to bring practical use of Chinese culture and language into students’ everyday lives, this will help them to engage in the Chinese learning in a fun way.
- Adult Classes: This year the classes for adults include: Yoga, one-on-one Chinese lessons, and group Chinese lesson. Parents are welcome to enroll.
- Emergency Contact Form: This form not only include the emergency contact information, it also asks for allergy conditions for your children. Please be sure to submit it as early as possible to your language teacher or to the administrative desk.
- Photo Opt-Out Form: This needs to be filled out for any students who do not wish to appear on any photos in our public announcements, including news articles, social media, website, yearbook, and such.
A friendly reminder on the following:
- Remember not to park in the handicapped parking spaces without a permit to avoid getting ticketed by NYIT.
- Please do not leave students unattended in classrooms if they arrive before the class starts. Students may be brought to room 310 administrative desk if they need to be dropped off, and staff can take them to classes at 1:30pm.