CCALI Open House
This week was CCALI Open House day. This year we focused on presenting the learning progress and showing class routine to our existing parents, also had open class sessions for new parents and students to get familiar with our school, Q&A sessions for them to ask questions and provide feedback. We thank all the staff, volunteers, teachers, parents, and students for a successful event. The school would like the parents to continue provide feedbacks and suggestions to the school to help make the school stronger and better!
- 5/5 為華測及兒測日期。請家長們協助提醒您的孩子準備2B鉛筆以及橡皮擦。如有任何問題請與您的老師或是直接跟教務主任Sara聯絡：firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5/5 的家長大會，於3:30pm～5:00pm在Harry Schure Hall 階梯教室舉辦，誠摯邀請家長們出席，做一次全年的檢討與下一學年的計畫和建議的討論。即日起開始接收新理事會會員的申請，誠摯歡迎對於學校和孩子們有熱忱的家長們提出申請，這是一個可以讓您把想法付諸實現的最好機會。請有意的家長跟理事會聯絡：email@example.com
- 即日起開始開放下學年報名，如欲取得提早報名優惠，校內報名日期：5/5, 5/12, 6/2，也可以在 6/9 畢業及頒獎典禮當日報名。如以通詢報名，郵戳必須在7/15以前才能取得優惠。請至310教務處洽詢。
- 5/5 為華測及兒測日期。
- 5/12 （母親節）協會將再次舉辦下午茶餐點義賣，請有興趣捐贈點心輕食的家長跟會長連絡：firstname.lastname@example.org. 此次義賣所得將全數捐出做為謝師宴的費用。
- CCCC/TOCFL tests will take place on 5/5 in school. We need parents to remind your children to bring sharpened 2B pencils and erasers for the exams. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your teachers or Dean of Curriculum Sara directly: email@example.com.
- All Parents Meeting on 5/5 will take place in Harry Schure Hall at 3:30pm to 5pm, we welcome all parents to join us for a yearly review, and hear what we have planned for the upcoming 2019-20 school year! Your thoughts for this past school year as well as the new year are super important to us as well! We are starting to accept new Board member applications through next week. We welcome all parents who are passionate about our cultural learning to join. This is the chance for your voice to be heard, and for your suggestions to be taken into action! Join us to make a difference! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Early registration for 2019-20 school year has started. You may receive early registration discount during the remaining school days: 5/5, 5/12, 6/2, and also on the graduation day 6/9. If you would like to mail in the registration, it needs to be postmarked by 7/15 to receive the early registration discount. Please come to room 310 for details.
- Reminder that CCCC/TOCFL tests will take place on 5/5 in school.
- The school is starting to accept applications for The Kevin Chen Scholarship. Please see details on this scholarship.
- The association is planning to host a Tea Party Fundraisers on Mother’s Day, 5/12. We ask all parents to donate baked goods or any light appetizers/desserts to help with this fundraiser. Parents who are interested in contributing, please send an email to email@example.com.
Due to a sudden change in NYIT commencement date and location, NYIT will not be available for our school on May 19, 2019. The school decided to move our last day of class to June 2, 2019 (which was set to be our snow day). We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.